Years ago in Carnikava area was two best known pubs. "Dūņu" (Mud) pub started as fast as it finished its business, because after a year in the 1939 it was burned down. Pub "Blusas" (Bug) was build because of the Carnikava manor owner and it was built in 1726.
In 1919 pub rooms was rented and the name of pub is not on the wall anymore. However building still stands in Carnikava and the name of house is "Blusas" (Bug). Some time ago the Latvian Ethnographic museum was interested in this building, however their main interest was because of house "Cēlāji".